Trace PTO’s Mission is to help Trace students foster creativity, academic success, and respect.
Trace Elementary is a dedicated Performing Arts School, one of the only public schools to provide drama, art, and music for every child during the school day. Trace has both Spanish Bilingual Immersion and English programs.
Trace PTO sponsors school events such as the Ice Cream Social, Movie Nights, the BooHoo Breakfast, the Fall Festival, the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, Family Fiesta, Walkathon, and more!
Trace PTO helps fund:
- equipment, costumes, and supplies for our drama, art, and music classes (part of the Visual Performing Arts Program) provided for all Trace students
- the Choir teacher
- instruments for our after-school strings and band program
- educational field trip transportation
- the annual Science Fair
- after school enrichment programs (e.g. programming classes, etc.)
- school supplies
- Project Cornerstone parent volunteer programs that build student character, support anti-bullying lessons, and expand cultural awareness
A Year in Review